You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care. Being a partner means you have responsibilities too.
- Ensure our patients have access to medical advice Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 18:00.
- Aim for you to have access to advice from a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours according to clinical need.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care
- The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern. The medical staff will advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote your own good health and healthy lifestyle.
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory