Clinics & Services
The practice nurses provide the following services:
- Blood Tests - any weekday before 14:00
- Ear syringing, Stitch Removal and Dressings - anytime
- Travel Vaccinations – complete a questionnaire at the desk and make an appointment to see nurse at which she will use a travel data base to work out a plan for your immunisations and give you current advice on preventing illness for your destination[s]. There maybe a charge for this non NHS service. Make your first appointment as early as you can, 3 months before travel is ideal.
- Check-ups for patients with heart trouble, stroke, diabetes, asthma, chronic bronchitis, high blood pressure.
- Cervical Smears – let reception staff know you are requesting a smear appointment.
- New Patient Health Check
- Wart Clinic - Thursday afternoons run by Dr Best & Dr Alexander
- Joint Injections - see Dr Best to discuss
- Contraception - all forms of contraception are available including coils, implants & injections. Please make an appointment to discuss.
- Ante-Natal Clinic - Wednesday morning including booking appointments.
- Child Health Surveillance - invitations sent by health visitor.
- Cervical Smears